With Christmas quickly approaching many people are starting to panic. There just doesn’t seem to be enough time in the year to save up for Christmas gifts.
Did you know that you can actually earn most of your Christmas shopping money online? Keep reading to discover how to make extra money for Christmas!
Get Paid To Shop!
Everyone has to do it, so why not get paid for it? Some companies will give you rebates on things you were already going to purchase! This is a great way to not only make extra money for Christmas but also get money back for the things you buy for Christmas!
1. Ibotta – This is probably the most popular app that gives you rebates for shopping. Simply browse through current rebates(which are in categories for you), or search your item to see if there is a rebate available. If you want to purchase or have just purchased an item with an active rebate, just unlock the rebate and scan your receipt! Once you have $20 in your account you can withdraw your rewards to PayPal, Venmo, or purchase gift cards!
2. Ebates – With Ebates, you can earn a percentage of your money back when you shop in store or online. They work with 1,700 retailers, so chances are your store will be eligible. Whenever you earn a minimum of $5.0, you will receive a check or a payment by PayPal. Now through December 21st Ebates is offering a crazy referral bonus where you can earn up to $25 per referral. Your referral will also receive a $10 bonus just for signing.
3. Checkout 51 – Checkout 51 is similar to Ibotta. Just star the offer that you have purchased or are going to purchase and then upload your receipt! Once You receive $20 you can request a payment by check.
3. ShopTracker – If you own a PC and shop on Amazon Shop Tracker is a great way to earn. They pay you $3 a month by Visa just to connect your Amazon account and share you purchase history. Harris Poll Online made Shop Tacker so I can assure you it is a legitimate company. They automatically remove all of your personal information, making it very safe.
Offer your services
If you have something you are good at you can offer your services to other people. This can be technology based, driving, contractor work, and more. If you have a service that you can offer to others, you can earn a lot of extra money for Christmas!
1. Uber – If you don’t mind driving other people around, Uber is a great way to earn some money. Uber does many things to ensure that everything is safe for both the driver and the rider. You will see a picture and have payment information before even heading out. Uber will also have this information. You will also be able to see feedback that other drivers have left for the riders and vice versa.
Moonlighting – If you have a specialty, chances are you can find a job with Moonlighting. They have everything from animal sitting to web design.
Taking surveys is a good way to earn money online if you know which panels are the best to use so that you don’t end up wasting your time. Below is the list of my favorite sites to complete surveys.
1. PineCone Research – Pinecone Research pays $3 per survey and you are rarely, if ever, disqualified. Payments can be made after each survey by gift card, including PayPal. This is my all-time favorite survey site because they pay the most for your time. In addition to the great paying surveys, products are also sent out to members after taking a survey pretty often. After trying the product, you will receive an additional survey worth $3 to complete with your opinion of the product.
2. Swagbucks – Swagbucks is one of the leader providers of surveys because they are an honest company which offers good rewards for surveys and other tasks. There are many ways to earn which include surveys, watching videos, shopping, playing games and more. When you reach 2,500 Swagbucks($25) you can redeem them for gift cards, including PayPal.
3. Global Test Market – Global Test Market has a higher than average qualification rate and pay on the higher end for surveys. The thing I love about Global Test Market, though, is the invitations to special projects that I receive. These special projects usually pay $25+ for completing a few activities over a span of a few weeks. Sometimes you will even receive free products for these trials! Once you receive $50 you can redeem your rewards for gift cards, including PayPal.
Download an app
There are many apps that will pay you or offer sweeps tickets just for letting them collect data on what you do on your smartphone. These are easy things to do, which can lead to a nice Christmas fund without you even realizing it.
1. SavvyConnect – SavvyConnect is made by Survey Savvy, a highly trusted survey panel. Just for having SavvyConnect installed, you will earn $5/month per device up to $180 per year. It is compatible with phones, tablets, and computers. In addition to the $5 rewards, you will also become eligible for additional paid research opportunities. These research opportunities are for special projects which pay you for completing a few activities over the span of a few weeks.
2. Nielson Digital Voice – Install the Nielson Digital Voice app to your computer to provide data. In return, you will be given sweeps tickets. $120,000 in cash prizes are given out every year.
3. Adme – Adme pays you for unlocking your phone throughout the day and viewing the trending ad that is displayed. Choose your mode to display just one ad, or display two ads to earn double rewards each time you turn your phone on! Adme pays by Paypal gift card when you reach $10.
Get a special bonus by entering code B1oCT9LPI2!
If you have stuff sitting around that you don’t need, why not sell it? There are many sites and apps that help connect you to others who want what you don’t want. Everybody wins!
1. Gazelle – If you have an old phone collecting dust, Gazelle is the perfect program for you. Right now the iPhone 6 plus is going for almost $200. All you have to do is answer a couple of questions to get an offer, ship it to Gazelle(free for offers over $1), and get paid.
If you’ve had a really successful year where all or most of your Christmas shopping was paid for, share your experience and methods below!